If you are looking for an adventure that is physically active yet relaxing, mentally stimulating and spiritually uplifting,
scuba diving and snorkeling amid the wonders of Cayo Santa Maria coral reef may be the ultimate answer.
Cayo Santa Maria is a wonderful scuba diving and snorkeling destination.
Warm, clear clean water and good conservation of it’s ecosystems, coral gardens, caves, meadows of gorgonians and
sponges, underwater escarpments, channels, tunnels, fish of many sizes and colors. Remains of shipwrecked
vessels and many natural beaches, make Cayo Santa Maria a place to challenge divers imagination.
In addition, Cayo Santa Maria offer a great variety of coralline formations in amazing shapes and colors, where many species of marine
flora and fauna coexist in a delicate biological balance.
Scuba Diving Center is located in Marina Cayo Las Brujas.
Cayo Santa Maria offer an exceptional diversity of marine life. These islets, which are practically surrounded by coralline formations, are of special interest to diving buffs.
There are no strong marine currents and the area and the warm, calm unpolluted
water is so clear that you can see through for 110 feet / 33 m.
Since the broad insular shelf is relatively near the surface and Cuba is at the edge
of the tropics, water temperature is usually between 22C / 72F - 29C / 84F
Explore our website, future the best spots to explore underwater wonders of Cuba.
Coral reefs is making Cuban Island an unforgettable advanture for snorkelling and diving.
Scuba Diving centres:
• Cayo Coco 18 diving sites
• Cayo Guillermo 14 diving sites
• Cayo Levisa 15 diving sites
• Cayo Largo 32 diving sites
• Cayo Santa Maria 26 diving sites
• Cayo las Brujas 16 diving sites
• Cayo Iguana - Ancon 26 sites
• Cayo Blanco - Trinidad 21 sites
• Bay of Pigs - Zapata 38 sites
• Playa Giron - Zapata 18 sites
• Caleta Buena - Zapata 10 sites
• Cienfuegos 46 diving sites
• Guajimico 16 diving sites
• El Colony 46 diving sites
• Guardalavaca Beach 20 sites
• Havana area 68 diving sites
• Jardines de la Reina 33 sites
• Marea del Portillo 17 sites
• Maria la Gorda 39 diving sites
• Cabo de San Antonio 26 sites
• Jibacoa Bay 18 diving sites
• Santa Lucia 28 Sharks sites
• Santiago de Cuba area 73 sites
• Varadero 32 diving sites
Islands of Cuba offer over 500 diving and 360 snorkeling sites, featuring spectacular underwater scenery.
Scuba Diving in Cuba is being
developed on the basis of preserving the underwater ecosystems. Modern equipment is available for divers, and sites are located in
the most beautiful natural areas of the insular shelf, many of which have been declared National Parks or protected areas. View Scuba Diving & Snorkelling centres